Terms and Conditions
- Age/location Requirements: You must be 21 years old or older to order and receive alcoholic beverages. No Post Office box, APO or FPO addresses are authorized. Additionally only a person 21 years old or older who is not visibly intoxicated may accept Sake products when the shipment arrives at the destination. All packages will be marked and proof of age will be required prior to release of the shipment. Circle Japan is not responsible for failure to provide an eligible receiver at the delivery address. By ordering from Circle Japan you also agree that any sake is ordered for personal consumption and not for resale.
- Tracking information: Once you package has been picked up from our location by the delivery company, you will be notified of your tracking information as soon as possible.
- Claims: All material will be delivered to the shipping agent in pristine condition. Damages occurring during shipping must be made to the respective company within the guidelines of the shipping company or organization. Any claims based on alleged failure of Circle Japan to deliver products in proper condition or as ordered must be made within 24 hours of delivery. Note that while we will always send the products as ordered, bottle sizes, shapes, labels or other identifying characteristics may be somewhat different from the pictures listed on the website. If you feel that you have received a product in error, you must inform us of the error within 24 hours via phone fax or email. Detailed information including pictures or other documentation of the claim will be required. In the case of any inconvenience that is a result of actions of the employees or agents of Circle Japan, we apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue expeditiously. In such a case, returns will be accepted for replacement or store credit at Circle Japan’s discretion.
- Address changes or corrections: Address changes will be charged $10.00 per address once the package has been shipped.
- Forwarding: Forwarding to a different address will be charged $10.00 once a package has been shipped.
- Returned packages: Charges for packages returned due to inability to deliver are as follows: UPS return shipping fee $10.00 and reversal of financial transaction fee $20.00.
- State laws: Many states have laws preventing you from receiving wines shipped from outside their own state. Circle Japan will not knowingly ship to any state that prohibits such shipments. Customers are solely responsible for insuring that shipments of orders from Circle Japan are in compliance with state laws. Circle Japan provides no assurances express or implied that shipments to you in your state are legal. For our initial operations, we will be limiting our shipments to Florida Addresses. Additional states will be added in the future.
- Shipping Method: All shipments will be shipped via FedEx ground unless other arrangements have been made or requested at the time of the order. Note that Circle Japan recommends that more expensive Sakes or Nama Sakes (when available) be shipped using overnight or 2-day methods.
- False chargebacks: Any bank fees, chargeback fees, reversal fees and service fees which are incurred due to a false chargeback will be charged to the customer regardless of the amount.
- Restrictions: Absolutely no returns or exchanges on alcohol products.
- Availability/shipping time: All products will be shipped as soon as possible after receiving the order. Normal processing time is 7-10 days. If an item is discontinued, temporarily out of stuck or requires a delay longer than that, you will be notified a quickly as possible.
- Account termination: Circle Japan reserves the right to cancel your account at any time.
- Changes to website content: Circle Japan reserves the right to make changes or improvements to the website, including general Sake content and service provided at any time without notice and without liability of any kind.
- Disclaimer of warranties. Circle Japan does not warrant that your use of the website will be error free, uninterrupted or that its server is free of viruses or other harmful content. You use the website at your own risk and you assume all costs or other damages arising from use of the website including repair to equipment that you use in connection with your use of this website.